P100 Half-Mask Respirator Replacement Filter
Replaceable filters for P100 half-mask respirator (Cat. Nos. 60244 and 60246)
Approved to NIOSH Standards 42 CFR Part 84 (TC-84A-6949)
The P100 safety mask, together with P100 filters, give protection against hazardous and toxic solid and liquid particles: dust, metal fumes and mist
HEPA filters-high efficiency particulate air filters offer hydro-phobic (water repellent) material
Replacement P100 filters are sold in 2-Packs
These HEPA (high efficiency particulate air filters) are easily replaceable
Filters are designed to be the smallest, lightest filters with lowest breathing resistance compared to competitive models
Klein Tools P100 Filters fit Klein P100 Half Mask Respirators. The Klein P100 Half-Mask respirators efficiently and effectively provide the wearer with P100 particulate protection without compromising comfort and wearability. Approved to NIOSH standards, the respirators are latex and silicone free, with a lightweight face piece and include these low-profile filters that provide unobstructed field of vision. The Klein P100 Filters are replaceable.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Read user instructions. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MHSA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use onlly exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Always conduct a pressure face fit check prior to each use. If the check fails the mask may be faulty or require replacement depending on age, frequency of use and replacement filters.
- Use of this respirator presupposes exact knowledge of instructions for use, applicable health and safety standards, guidelines for selection and use, and appropriate training in matters of personal respiratory protection.
- Before occupational use of respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all local government requirements. USA employers must comply with OSHA29 CFR1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training & fit testing