P100 Half-Mask Respirator, M/L
Respirator mask is approved to NIOSH Standards 42 CFR Part 84 (TC-84A-6949)
Non-metal, latex and silicone-free lightweight face piece is odorless and hypoallergenic. Its light, ultra-compact design makes it comfortable to wear for long periods of time
Low profile replaceable filters provide unobstructed field of vision
Compatible with visors and welding helmets; the design provides maximum visibility and can be safely worn with goggles, helmets and hearing protection
Designed to be the smallest, lightest filters with lowest breathing resistance compared to competitive models
P100 shape provides wearers with a wide field of view; designed to completely seal around the nose in order to prevent exhaled air from fogging safety glasses
HEPA filters - high efficiency particulate air filters - are hydro-phobic (water repellent) material
The Klein P100 Half-Mask respirator efficiently and effectively provides the wearer with P100 particulate protection without compromising comfort and wearability. This respirator is latex and silicone free, with a lightweight face piece and low-profile filters that provide an unobstructed field of vision. P100 Filters are replaceable and protect against a wide range of dust particles. This makes the Klein P100 Half-Mask respirator great for DIY projects as well as commercial applications.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- Read user instructions. Failure to follow these warnings and instructions may result in serious bodily injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with MHSA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use onlly exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Always conduct a pressure face fit check prior to each use. If the check fails the mask may be faulty or require replacement depending on age, frequency of use and replacement filters.
- Use of this respirator presupposes exact knowledge of instructions for use, applicable health and safety standards, guidelines for selection and use, and appropriate training in matters of personal respiratory protection.
- Before occupational use of respirator, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all local government requirements. USA employers must comply with OSHA29 CFR1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training & fit testing